Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween, HAIR, & Family


This Halloween was great! 
Mostly because My fav (only) nephew came and my cute little niece from L.A.! I had not seen them for way too (the came in July) 


My sister Nicole was super mommy and sewed both of their costumes and they turned out
AMAZING!
 (Katie was an octopus she stuffed 6 other tights to look like her other legs)

My brother J.D. his wife Liz
And my other fav niece Cami just moved down to Texas for law school so they couldn't come up 
:(
But here is a cute picture of the little peanut!


When I went to the air port to pick up Nicole and her family she got off the plane and was shocked to see her dark hair! 
I had just died my hair dark the day before!
great minds think alike!!

When they come and visit from L.A. 
Steve is always helping his dad on the farm, up on the rang riding horses, OR hunting
so Nicole is pretty much a single mom while they are here,
which is OK cause that's more time for me to see them! 
yes that is selfish but hey who doesn't love there nieces and nephews? 
 Jackson is so confused why Papa 
is doing that??
 All done!
 AND,
Jackson came in to get his hair did!

When he comes to Idaho to visit he is in his cowboy books ALL the time.. even if he is wear shorts :)

This is one of my clients
I'm so bummed i didn't get a before picture!
it was a MAJOR drastic change for her and she loved it and I'm in love with the color we did



so her is my dark hair for those of you who
were begging to see a picture


A bunch of friends and I hit up the super rad singles ward Halloween party it was actually pretty fun 



Bebe Katie!

Nicole and the family are coming next wed. and staying until New Years!! I'm 
so ecstatic i can't believe it!

But will miss J.d. Liz & Cami lou for Thanksgiving this year :( boo

No comments:

Post a Comment