Monday, July 11, 2011

10 things :)

10 Things I Do Every Day Without A Doubt







1. Go to the bathroom


2. Eat


3. Brush my teeth


4. Wash my face


5. Get ready (hair, makeup, get dressed, etc)


6. Think about my family

7. Jam to music


8. Pray


9. pick up around the house

 
10. Try and get to the gym (key word "try") lol









10 Things About My Personality






1. I am pretty Sensitive


2. I'm a push over
3. I am the hardest person on myself


4. I am an overall very happy person, and I laugh everyday


5. I have anxiety and I do my best to control it, although it is difficult at times.


6. I would rather make everyone around me happy even if i'm not.


7. I have OCD on some things


8. I love meeting new people! its so fun to go out and know a bunch of random people

9. I beleive alot of people even when they are joking
10. I HATE HATE HATE confortation* i'm very bad at it and wish everyone could just get along






10 Things I Absolutely Hate


1. Rude people.

2. Liars


3. Judgmental people. I am who i am and i dont care what you think.

 
4. Bragging and people who are cocky and think the world of themselves. We all know you're not perfect!


5. SPIDERS!!

 
6. Bad drivers


7. When a friend gets a boyfriend and ditches you but when they break up your there best friend. my boyfriend is going to get along with my friends or he his out :)

8. When I see other people fighting, it makes me so sad

9. People who deliberately hurt others


10. leaving the pound



10 Things I'm Ashamed Of or wish i could take back


1. Not being as close with my Family when I was younger

2. All the dumb highschool type fights.


3. Having serious boyfriends at such a young age. wish i could have


4. Not standing up for myself


5. Not enjoying highschool more

6. wish i could have asked my Grandpa Egbert more questions and heard more of his amazing stories

7. Hurting anyone's feelings


8. Fighting with anyone


9. Holding myself back in fear of other people's opinions


10. Letting someone control me and not doing what I wanted






10 Things I Absolutely Love


1. LIFE!!

2. My family


3. My neices, and nephew


4. The close friends I have made over the years


5. Dancing!


6. Cali


7. sweet and sour chicken( it is my comfort food)


8. The Gospel, don't know where I'd be without it


9. listing to people, problems.


10. Laughing until I cry


10 thinks I'm going to do before the end of the year.

1. Vegas with the girls!

2. get my hair licence

3. start working in the salon

4. Visit friends and fam in Cali with jenn

5. lose 30lbs (cross my fingers!)

6. hike table rock (if it ever opens!)

7. Go to lake powell

8. Go see my good friend and her brand new baby

9. get the back yard finished

10. Camping at least 4 more times!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment