Thursday, October 14, 2010

DAY 1 :)



7:30 alarm clock goes off


7:40 alarm clock goes off

7:45 wake up

bath time :D

8:00-9:00  Class

9:00-12 chillen with my bff Annie :)
12:00-1:00 Lunch date with Ryan and the frosty Gador
1:00-3:00 worked on ryans hair, massage, chilled, played, shampooed and all that styling jazz ;)

3:00-4:00 took a "15 min" "smoke Brake" ( we get these like every other hour most of us go out back in the ally to just chill and some of the girls smoke around the corner)
BUT really i took him to my house to change and see if the 4 wheeler would start.. it does so we are going to fall creek tonight :)
4:00-5:00 cleaned up my station did my hair and make up (yes we can do this at school most girls dont come to schoo/work did so we do each other prob twice a day

and now i' m blogging at my daddy's office i always come here after i'm done cutting hair cause i check my email and blog, AND seee who wants to chill cause if my home dawg from the west side want to i just head on over insted of driving 10 min home then 20 min back to ossgood or rexburg ect..

THE END

JENNA MARIE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment