Friday, October 8, 2010

GIRLS, GIRLS, girls.....

  • SOME times i wish i did not know any girls.... some are just DRAMA lol not that they are drama, but everyone the know is drama.. so they hear crazy and absurd things about other girls and it spreads like a wild fire in the desert!
  • ALSO i dislike a person right now.. they are not a good friend when i have been good friends (so i thought) for over a year!!! this person does not know how sad i am about his/her actions toward me but if they did they prob would not even care they make me sad every day :*( anyways..
  • enough of that sad crap
  • on a better note! my mom came home with 3 pars of shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 hills and a pair of flats!! i did not know she new how to pic hills? weird!?!?! i think so but i will post a pic once my phone is done being lame and let me use it! 
well i'm out for now.. school was buys today i made 30 bucks in tips though! tomorrow with be crazy! i have 3 cuts and colors! and a brow wax.. AND hopefully fix my blonde panels i kinda like them redish, but my mom does not .. so i will fix them for her lol

GOOD NIGHT :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment