Friday, April 15, 2011

The Boyle Farm (for steve)

So the other day we had a BIG storm and the clouds were AMAZING so i wanted to get some good shots of them, BUT where??

I just decited to go drive towards the hills and see where i ended up. I didn't get far when i relized where i wanted to go.

A place i have spent alot of days at watching, feeding and peting all kinda of animals, also where i have had alot of good memories playing with all of the 
Boyle nieces and nephews, and small talking with my sister Nicoles sister's and brother in law and their spouses and friends.  

I pulled up and ran inside before i got too wet. Stan and Joy were there
working on 4-H records, they told me there had been a bunch of baby calfs
 born I got excited cause i love
ANY
 kinda baby even if its a yucky animal im intrested in their babies.

It was pooring rain, I had my mud boots on and an umbrella over my head I started on my quest.

I start walking down towards where they said the new babies where.













I was maken my way through and BOOM low and behold a baby CALF!!





Stan the MAN


BABIES




Steve i didnt know you were in town??





LOOK Jackson its Grandma Boyle!









I had such a fun time on the farm i can't wait for Nicole, Steve, Jackson, AND new baby girl to move back!


No comments:

Post a Comment