Sunday, June 5, 2011

Alot has been going on at the Jenn & Jenna house!

Summer Project!



This summer we are actually doing something with the back yard besides just mowing...


Memorial day Jenn and i went on a search for patio* chairs and stuff, and also a fountin for the back yard we looked HIGH and LOW all over, Lowes, Home depot, town and country, sunnie side garden, eagle rock. we were really bummed cause they didn't have exactly what we wanted and we didn't want to settle...

SO..

We tryed down in pokey
BINGO


Our good friend Antonio Slacking on the job


The view from the up stairs Bathroom



We call this Phase #1


Putting the black liner in


AND
This part of my post is for My sister Nicole in L.A. & My brother J.D. in Provo

This is our house, since i told you i would put a few pics up cause you guys have BOTH not been up in a long long while :(
(ps i'm counting down the days tell the 4th of july to see you! EXPECAILY Baby Katie Nicole!)


Now that its getting warmer we are getting out in the yard more! Last sat we planted our new bushes.. remember these from our old house we grew up in?

Its weird i actually like to do yard work, at mom and dads it was like pulling teeth to get me to mow!

Here is the inside..
J.D. see the rock band??
we will have to jam out when you come up!


The hall way leads to the Garage, bathroom, laundry, & another back door.

Dont ask me why there is another back door like 10 feet away from our patio door..

NicoleI love keeping fresh flowers on the table, just like when i lived in L.A. the ones from Trader Joes!

The stairs that lead up to our bedrooms, and stright ahead is our main bathroom.

Jenn's room is on the right mine is on the left, i have a way cool room set up! i will have to show you another time, cause today is laundry day and we have clothes sorted ALL over!
so.. to be continued tell next time..

ALSO!!!
guess what..
I GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT
I think you both know that..

Since mom and dad are in florda FOREVER.. and missed graduation and maybe my birthday they kinda fetl a little bad..
SO
they let me through a BBQ/Party
it was SO fun ALL of my GOOD friends were there.. for realz! i can't think of ANY of my friends that didn't come, besides my utah friends (but we are going down there the next two weekends,one to go to lake powlle & lagoon with jenn's fam, and one for my birthday!

Rachell the Grill Master

Alot of the girls from my group of friends

Rachell The Gost in the back..

Cutting the Watermellon I used my secret watermellon skills to pick a good one!


MY Vogue Girls!
(-Megan)

My home boys Shawn-O
Nicole you know those 2 sisters that you liked on Americas Got Talent? they are shawn's sisters
&
Mike Anderson
(remember Mr. Anderson that tought that really hard anatomy class? its is son can you tell?)


This is a really good picture!
(besides the 3 picture frames in the back of them showing ALL 12 years of school pictures of the 3 of us.. YUCK)

After 15 min of trying to explane the game we always play with all the fam, and saying "dont worry your not out its is a practice round"
I FINALLY tought them our around the world game! it was lots of fun


That is sadie on the left, she is pretty much one of the coolest girls in know!


Doing all of this stuff made me miss you guys SO much, cant wait for you guys to be home with my nieces and nephew in 3 weeks!


CRAZY game of volly!


Yep i laid down my mad searving skills i have!




ANYWAYS..

Long story short I miss you guys and your fam ALOT this is what I have been up to..

You BOTH better have a new post soon, or skype date soon cause i miss your guys little ones :(
Nicole you havn't posted since Baby K has been born!
and J.D. now that baby Cami lou is walking you need a good video! (make her laugh too in it i miss her laugh)

I love you ALL
&
HURRY home :)
your fav, lil sis :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your place. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete