Wednesday, September 21, 2011

As of lately..


I have been working at this amazingly rad salon!

Its my friend Ashley's beautiful new salon she designed it all and i fell in love with it!

 (my station before i put all my stuff in)
 (the front lobby)


 (massage, facial, waxing room)


The Definition of Ambiance
The special atmosphere or mood created by a particular environment,effect that it has on people.


It is so nice to be done with school, summer job, and passing boards!

So worth all the time and hard work I have put in :)

I'm working Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.

If you need:
*Hair colored
*highlighted
*cut  
*deep conditioned
*permed 
*waxing
*mani
*pedi
*facial
* extensions

Call and book an appointment today!
Salon:208-522-2131
OR

Call/text my cell :208-9325481

Hope to see you all soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment