Thursday, October 6, 2011

My love for Thursdays, Pinterest & SNOW


I'm sure you ALL have discovered
PINTEREST!!
i LOVE it
If you have not yet gone to see what it is all about go check it out!
www.pinterest.com
anyways i love love all of the pictures so i decided on each post I'm going to put up
a pic of something i have found

How peanut butter is made. 


ok ok so i couldn't just pic one but they are just too funny right!?

So...Its Thursday
Why do i love this random week day may you ask?
Its one of my days off , and i love it because Wednesday night is one of the nights we go to water aerobics!


(it sounds cheesy..  but its actually a very very good work out we go twice a week its really cheep its nice to switch it up so we are not always at the gym, if you want more info about it just ask me :) 

ANYWAYS

after we are done working out we go mess around on the high dive & soak in the hot tub and that 
ALWAYS drains me. 

SO back to Thursdays..
Its nice to sleep in and not be woken up 
by my alarm 
stay in my sweats most of the day
turn on Pandora on our TV really really loud
(I listen to a couple of different stations depending on my mood, & today it is Disney!) 
and CLEAN, i know i know its weird 
that i Love to clean
but put on good music and i can clean 
all day long! 
Its nice to get the cleaning done and laundry so when the weekend
hits all we do is play play and play 
some more!

TODAY there is...
(courtesy of pinterest) 

AND today since it is a freaking Blizzard out there and everyone is complaining,
But i love the snow.. hate driving in it
but its so calming to watch
I love when your all cozy inside, & opening
the blinds and watching it fall.
Speaking of fall I'm kinda bummed we missed that season.
When i lived in Provo it was My FAV season EVER!
Taking drives up Provo canyon.. take lots of fun fall pictures 
with all the amazing colors
ah i miss Utah.. 
maybe someday I'll move back
but for now life is SO good here 
My family is close, 
I have a great job that i LOVE so much, 
and Living with My best friend is the best thing EVER, we do EVERYTHING
together.. besides work, but after we just have a ball doing random things.
I couldn't asked for a better friend then Jenn

Oh! i almost for got!

our newest Addition..


His name is Baylie :)


He is Such a cuddle bug and we already have him potty trained!
we have wanted a puppy all summer bet we were gone every weekend and always out so we wouldn't have much time for one. 
BUT now that we are more stetted down we got one he is a Shi Chi a Chiwawa/Shih tzu mix


well best be getting back to cleaning! 



2 comments:

  1. Lol, I love the one with the old spice guy... because I totally was reading it in his voice... thanks for sharing fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful you took the time to share with us your joys, Jenna! I've just really felt compelled to get to know you better. You are beautiful and truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete