Sunday, February 13, 2011

70 goals for 2011!!!

THE CHALLENGE

70 goals for 2011!!!-Don't cut my hair for one whole year.. only trims.
-Buy a large piece of furniture.
-No ice cream for 3 months (i have done 2 before)
-Lose 6 pant sizes.
-Attend the gym AT LEAST 5 times a week
-Go see my favorite bands live:  Taylor swift Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler (oh wait i have seen them ALL)
-Read one book every month. ( i have read one in jan, and almost done with the one for this month)
-Blog every day for a month.
-Run a mile 2 times a week
-Go fishing at least once a month
-Carve my name and a crushes name in a tree
- Ride my Bike to school once a week (7 mile ride)
-Spend a weekend in bone HAHAHA
-Take hunters Ed.
-Save and animal 
-Get my legs waxed(they hurt SO bad)
-Get my fortune told
-Get out of bed before 7am
-Give blood once a week
-Write a list of 100 random facts about myself.
-Learn to say no.
-Fall deeply in love-helplessly and unconditionally.
-Go ice skating.
-Write my will 
-Make a Recipe book.
-Write a letter to someone every week all year.
-Complete my Christmas shopping by December 1st.
-Be content with myself and accepting of who I am 100%.
-Go ice fishing.
-Shave my legs every day for a month.
-Go on a road trip.
-Pack my bag and set off to where ever my heart desires for a weekend.
-Buy a party dress and find somewhere to wear it.
-Go to Vegas.
-Play the lottery.
-Attend a Zumba Class
-Milk a cow
-Take at least one class a month to extend my education.
-Pamper myself everyday for a week.
-Become 100% Financially Dependent.
-Save $2,000 to spend on WHATEVER.
-Dance in the rain.
-Send flowers for no reason.
-Go to west Yellowstone.
-Go to Jackson hole.
-Pretend to be a model for a day and get my pictures taken.
-Go on a cruise
-Organize my whole Itunes library

No comments:

Post a Comment