Saturday, February 26, 2011

Post from my Brother and sister in laws blog :)

 I am just so happy to be an aunt of one nephew and one niece (and a new baby girl on the way in may!) any way to save the trouble of copying the pictures to my laptop, and putting them on here i decided to just copy and past liz's post!

I LOVE CAMI

 Ice Castles! It was a lot of fun and they are very neat. It was fun to experiment with our new camera... hopefully our picture quality will improve but I am already seeing better results with this new camera, it is so fun, I have lots to learn so any tips are nice... :) It has definitely increased the quantity of our pictures :) I hope you enjoy these... it was fun!




As a note, these ice castles don't have any supporting structures underneath! Cool huh!


They had fun tunnels in some of them... believe me I have more pictures, I think we took roughly 100 pictures... I just didn't think it would be good to put them all on here!


Cami started to get a little cold...her poor red nose!

Another funny story... we fed Cami right before we left and then she fell asleep in the car...winding canyon road and a full tummy do not agree, as we drove into Midway she threw up...plums no less, so lots of purple all over herself...and the car seat.Thank heaven we hadn't put her in her bunting yet and that we had an extra onsie in the diaper bag! Things I didn't think of. She was happy enough though after we got her cleaned up!





No comments:

Post a Comment