Thursday, February 10, 2011

Picasso-ING

There is something sooo appealing about the way a black light makes certain colors jump!  Once you surprise your man with this stunning atmosphere, invite him to join you!

This is what I have coined "PICASSO-ing"  ...and it is totally FUN!


TIPS:  A bigger black light (such as a strip light) works better than a small bulb such as for a lamp.
   Don't forget to position your light so it's not super far away 

Here I drew a kiss mark on my cheek with my regular ol' yellow highlighter.  See it?  Barely!



And look at me under the black light even with the bedroom light still on. 
HOLY CRAP!    I KNOW!   It really does glow this much!

 

So what can you look like with just the black light in the dark?  Hold on, girl!

 I drew "I *heart* U" on my arm.  Here it is with the lights on...


Lights off!


 
******** 
Simply color with washable markers!  You probably already have these lying around or you can easily get a new set for just a few bucks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment