Monday, January 24, 2011

My "So. Cal LOVER" and New Years!

I did two amazing things this morning:  I weighed myself and I cleaned my room spotless!  

 I'm moderately thinking about what I eat

I'm going to the gym EVERYDAY but Sundays..  I have thought about it a few times. I am going to make a goal to bring workout clothes with me to work, change before leaving.

Well, you know we just had a New Year celebration.  Me and my skinny friends went dancing at a house party it was a blast!

As girls we spend the day shopping and getting last minute details done like manicures and such before arriving.  Some have an hour process of getting ready.  We all manage to survive and look fabulous before leaving for the evening.  I walked back to the car around 2am on Saturday January 1.  That's a champion party night, my friends.  Good times, good times.  I'm glad nights like these are only a few times a year. 

As any young lady would do, I shopped for new years outfit.  This is in addition to all the underwears.  I don't have many options for fashion being a Bigger girl that i am.  I shop quite a bit from Lane Bryant.  That's like 90% of my closet.  I score some good tops occasionally from Kohl's, Ross, and TJ Mzx   I went to The Mall for a mad dash on Thursday. 

Apparently, LB is now carrying DKNY clothing.  It's overpriced, but I got some jeans on sale!  Suh-Weet.  And they look freakin hot on.  I should tell you, if you consider shopping for these, the Soho dark wash are the way to go.  At least on me.  They have some that are a lighter wash--which are true "jeans" to me--and they weren't flattering in the slightest.  I've got a funny shape  

I also got some really, really cute tops. Well, I tried a few long sleeve button downs which just did not work.  I was getting desperate.  I was going with the gun metal grey tank with the cute bows on the neck no matter what.  Well, I do the only thing left for me to do, I ask the clerk for a Shrug.   help me!  The fashion fairies were following me that day!  

Aside from looking Smokin' all Holiday weekend, I had another positive, i have not lost any weight, but i have gone down 2 sizes!!!  Anyway.  I get asked like 5 times...no lie... you look like you've lost weight! or How much weight have you lost, to which I have to reply, I haven't lost any, You laugh, but I'm not joking.  

Well, folks, I have a Long Distance Lover. I should warn you now,  I met him on a late Summer trip.  He approached me at a networking event. Anyway.  I was talking to another male person for a majority of the evening (strictly platonic, I assure you) which actually garnered some attention because he's fairly high profile Anyway, this is how I initially met "my So. Cal lover"

To begin with, it was a brief meeting.  Actually, we didn't even really talk.  He was taking pictures of everyone around and--being the nice girl that I am--I offered to take his picture with Mr. Platonic.  Before an introduction to be made, he was off.  I was a little dissapointed because I really thought he was quite cute.

About an hour later, suddenly, "so. cal lover" is beside me handing me his card.  He tells me "I don't know what it is about you...I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since I saw you.  Please call me.  It doesn't have to be tonight, but please call me before you leave."  And then, he was off.  Again.  This is by far the best pick up line I've ever heard.  Ever.  By far.  Needless to say, I did call him.  We talked more and eventually got to know each other much better before the end of the trip.

And then I started getting texts.  And fb messages.  And phone calls.  Not all at once, but enough to know that there was continued interest there.  Let me tell you, this part has been a lot of fun.  A lot.  

Anyway, there are plans in the works for seeing each other some day even if one of us or both are seeing some one.  I'm not 100% sold on the idea of travelling just to see him or the other way around, but wouldn't mind seeing if there was still electricity the next time we happen to both be occupying the same space.  AND my sister's fam lives there plus i love my little nephew to peices and Nicole is pregers again due in may! (its a girl)

So I know I'll be see him again I'm ok with waiting considering my commitment issues. 

I LOVE this pair of pretty panties FAV color and ALL:

Rumba boyshort

The Coral Rumba Boyshort

For the record, I didn't model this.

well seeing these again makes me want to go to the gym so i'm OFF!!! 

with love,
Jenna Marie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment