Monday, January 10, 2011

Middle school journal part # 3 the DRAMA of boys and puppy love

12/23/02

for the Egbert family x mas party we got "the family night jar" but i'm gong to use it as my journal!!
"WHAT are some ideas that we can keep the sabbath day holy" how can we work together to keep the spirit strong in our home?"
keep the comandmants. no fighting, no tv, comp, nintendo elc. but church stuff on sunday. we went to lord of the rings "two towers" at 10:20 pm it got over at 1:27am and i was really tired! BUT Tomorrow is xmas eve! LATR GATOR!
jenna marie :0)

12/24/02
tonight is xmas eve we went to bridgets church and played lots of games tressa brought a cd so we went in to christys fam car and played it I sat in bck and when i got up i had sat on a pumpkin roll lofe and it was lopsided i told pam and she said it was ok but my dad said jerey was mad! I FELT SO BAD. it was not as fun as last year :(
"list three thinks you have been blessed with"
1. family
2. friends
3. oreo (my puppy)
I BETTER GET TO SLEEP SO SANTA CAN COME!
jenna marie

12/25/02
xmas was great in my stocking i got candy, a snowboard chain, a bord leash, from j.D. i got a mary-kate and ashley DVD when in rome from nicole i got a necklis and a bracilet pair, from g and g e i got skipbo and from g and g s i got $35 buks gift card bridgette is sleeping over sometimes she is super mean cause she is pretty and skinny and i am not.
"what will always remind you of your grandparents?"
for G and G egbert easter/ chicks (marshmellows with suger over it) for g an g shively a certin kinda of soupe and green tile
jenna marie

12/26/02
today my family went skiing and i stayed home with bridgette was stayed in bed tell 11:30 then we played on the computer we went to the movies and met james reppel and his friend and watched santa claws 2 it was fun!! THEY ARE SO CUTE
"if you had to give a talk in thurch, what topic would you chose and why?"
it would probably be on returning to our heavily father. no one can learn too much about it. every one needs to know it cause that's what we are here for right??
tonight I'm going to madisons before that i'm going to go to harry potter 2 with janica and randi mechem
"if you vacationed in ur own state what tourist sites attractions or places would you visit?"
I would take me to the mall, the movie place, roit zone, snake river and the idaho falls temple.

not sure the date-

i havn't wrote in over a year! THERE IS ALOT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON, BUT FIST IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMKETHING THIS IS GOING ON RIGH now! 11:46pm we are in war i'm talking about teh USA and iraK(sp) Sadam whosain is stupid!! HE STARVES PEOPLE TO DEATH. RIP KIDS EYES OUT AND PUTS KIDS IN FRONT OF HIS ARMY SO OUR ARMY WONT SHOOT HE HAS AT LEAST 8 LOOK A LIKES !

the war is so scary but i believe in bush all the way it is so stupid the are people  protesting against the war and army the army dose not have a choice, every one hates them if they were trained and know about what it is good for us the Iraqi people then they can protest my teacher Mr gouchay said "it is a fact of life that you have to kill some to save many " Saddam hosanna has killed twice as many or more people so far then we will ever kill in the war. he had torcher chambers every were he even took is very good friend on the street and shot him and said "if i can do this to my friend imagine what i can do to my enemies" crazy old guy! I would shoot him in the eyes if i ever see him hahahaah.

(no date)
today i went to pizza hut i think i'm not going to eat there any more it is so greasy people say thats what makes it good i use to live it but some times it makes me sick I'm so confused well first about boys i think josh is really cute but madison likes him i think ill just relax cause it is better not to fight and even if we o fight what is the use he would like her better so.. no use thinking about it.

3/6/05
WOW i haven't written in so long i guess i will now since i can't play games on my cell now. i pretty much hate life right now there is nothing to look forward to any more like right now Danny Lee would tedt me even though he know s i can't text back he would tell me good night and have a good day tomorrow and that would make me not sad and make me want keep going! RIGHT NOW I DON'T WAN TO  i wish i could be with Danny right now he is the best guy ever! He is perfect  this might sound weird but i met him on the internet on a web sight i never talked to him but he caught my eye he emailed me and we have been talking ever since he lives in Provo Utah he is LDS and going on a mission this summer his dad is a bishop i think and a professor at BYU he is the youngest in his fam and his mom was 16 when she met his dad and hes mission he was taken some classes at the Y he is going to be a construction manager (lots of $) i told Nicole about him and she said he seems like a great guy i said i should invite him up for a weekend that would be wya fun but my mom would never go for it i saw him when we went to slc for choir it was amazing some how i got away from the group and spent the whole free day with him! he spoiled me.
i wih i didn't have to pretend to be happy all the time i hold everything in.

Jenna Marie :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment