Monday, January 10, 2011

OLD SCHOOL journal my first "LOVE" haha fun stuff

August 10th, 2005 wow so pretty much I love life right now totally opp form last entry but ya to finish the whole Danny story we kinda stopped calling and texting 24/7 but he still text me once in a while just letting me know he was thinking about me he leaves for his mish the 24th i will write him to keep options open ya know? but ya there is a new guy right now his name is.... he is amazing on the 6th he came over all day cause i was grounded and couldn't go any where on the 7th (Sunday Nicole b day we talked for 2 hours well the week before we hung out like every day but the 8th was amazing we were laying on the tramp looking at the stars and he was like "guess what? your so beautiful" and he kissed me it was perfect  first kiss ever he is such a sweet guy Tuesday we talked all night tonight i worked late so we couldn't hang but we talked not too late cause he gets up at 5am to go to work so amber, Kayla, Ryan,l and Jake came over to my house it was so funny Ryan and amber were maken out in the corner and my mom came down! HEHE TOMORROW NIGHT GOING TO RIGBY TO HANG OUT WITH LE AL NIGHT HE SAID HE HAS A SURPRISE FOR M E I WILL TELL YOU LATER WHEN I GET BACK WHAT IT IS
Jenna Marie

Friday 12th, August
well last night was amazing first we went and got bambinos my fav food in the world we drank ......'s fav drink "Jones green apple" and there was a pick of a teenage couple on the top of a mountain looking out over the Vally how ironic CAUSE  we drove up in the mountains it was the perfect time because the sun was just setting we stopped at the river and it was so beautiful with the sun set and him just holding me felt so good we went on a hike and we both felt like we should turn around we did and he was like do you mind if we run? and he looked pretty scared it was pretty dark and hard to run i sprained my ankle i asked why what was wrong and he said he wouldn't tell me until we get back in the car (ha is astro van So cool) i was shaking like no other an we had to cross a pond and i almost fell in! we got to the car and he said we were being traked by a mountin lione and he was gettin gloser he was suprised i never heard it wow what a night huh' but after that we went an layed on a big pillow thing out side and looke at the stars this guy is amazing so sweet nice cute respectful loves his family everything i need right now tonight i'm doing baptisoms for the dead then me and him are going to the mud lake rodio fun fun
Jenna maire

tonight was so perfect i got to do baptisms for the dead and that was cool when i was walking out i saw the cutest couple taking pis in there wedding dress and suit i can't wait to get married in the temple but anyways my mom dad grandma and grandpa Egbert and shivly, and my man went to the roadio it was a blast i remember seeing a guy i use to crush on when our family's hung out when i was a little girl he has grown up a lot but he is no way as cute as ....... my man, the boy looks so little compared to my boyfriend it was funny to see that guys reaction when he saw .......'s arms around me the whole time :)

Saturday13th August
today me and my family and amber went to the play mill it was pretty boring the play was the secret garden ........ and Ryan "playa" were at the foam party :( i hope he didn't dance with any girls!!  my girl friend went and said he didn't from what she saw haha i have spys every where!

Sunday 14th August
today we went to church there are so many new people! AMBER IS STAYING THE Whole WEEK WITH US FUN! we watched t.v. most of the night then talked to ....... my man and Ryan a lot of the night my man came to see me at work and for fhe he came with us to a movie it was "stealth"  it was a good move amber spent the night at Kayla so they stayed out all night she had a hard core make out with Ryan Johnson hahahaha he is cute but not my style. mutual we went to the martin Harris pageant it was way good but oh so cold! MY MAN called and almost broke up with me cause his bishop said he should but he didn't :)
i love working at jamba!

Thursday 18th August
today amber, Kayla, and me went and registered for school we were going to be in the 11th grade one more year baby but ya then we went to subway then to the river then to night Kayla and i went to rigby to go on a horse baCK ride but we ended up going shooting after all we love shooting its so much then we went to the dunes in manan and climbed them with my mans mom's explorer! IT WAS INTENSE THEN WE WENT AND WATCHED A SCARY MOVIE at oleys. oh ya we had bambinos they just keep getting better! so my man just called and said he misses me already and he left 5 min ago from dropping me off :)

jenna marie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment