Saturday, January 8, 2011

Journal OLD SCHOOL like 2001!!!!!!!!!!!

8/14/01

HI, I'm at girl's camp and its 12:21 I'm having a blast, I'm sure glad Randi is not sleeping in our tent, because she and Shannon smith dont get along.

My secret sister is? but i will find out on sat. I've been going on the slide which is about 30ft. long and before we came to our tent at 11:30 pm i was in my silky Pj's  (which made me go super fast on the slid and eat dirt at the bottom) and now i'm scared for life of slides (maybe) to become a real "beehive" you have to get "the mark" i can't tell you the details but i can't tell anyone :)

8/15/01

Hi, it is raining HARD, and hailing too, SO i'm in my tent, Kristi Tyler, Shannon smith, and Tasha are cooking.

I heard Kalil talking about her sister moving tomorrow and doesn't get to say goodbye its hard enough to let my sister go and say goodbye

It has gone by so fast i'm old enough to realize that everything she does for me is good and now i wish i was nicer to her.

T.T.F.N (ta ta for now)
Jenna Marie


8/16/01

HI, today i went on a hike to table rock!! SO hard but SO worth it.. I took a nice hot shower after and it felt REAL nice.. i only have 6 blisters on my feet!

T.T.F.N
Jenna Marie


8/18/01

Hi, we came home today and got square ice cream. I was in the front with my mom and took a nap.

Michale, J.D. Dad, and I went to the riot zone to play min. golf

when we got home we went to McDonald for food. then we went to Sarah ostensons reception

T.T.F.N
Jenna Marie


8/20/01

hi! today i went to registration and I have 1 class with Madison Mazur and 1 class with Kristi Tyler, and 1 with both!. we have all our lockers together. we went shopping for school it took 4 hours! yikes!
then we went bowling, i LOST

T.T.F.N
Jenna Marie


9/15/01 (sat)

HI! today I wen to spud day in Shelly Madison and i entered a contest and she won first place and won $4.00 cool huh!?

T.T.F.N
Jenna Marie

9/27/01

HI today i went to school with Madison Mazur's mom because the bus was late. at lunch Tyler Carlisle(sp) sat with us and when we were done i put on my lip-gloss and Madison dared Tyler to put some on and he did and said it was nasty tasting and then he put i on my ID card on my lips. tomorrow i'm going to the corn maze with Kristi, Madison, Janica, and  Derek Resse, Sean Dick black, josh Coffen

Sat. nicole is coming home from college! with a boy!!

T.T.F.N
Jenna Marie

9/29/01 (sat)

Today i was sick and a way bad DAY,
J..d and dad were at th office mowing the lawns and the phone rang. J.D. ran inside and it was mom she wanted to talk to dad. he came and side and was talking about me. but he was talking the cat. mom had ran her over with the van!! she didn't kill her but it would cost $300 bucks to fix her so my dad went up in the hills and shot her and that was the end of princes so long my fury friend :(

T.T.F.N
Jenna Marie

10/7/01 (Sunday)

hi, today i was at my grandma shivleys for conference and dinner.

Bridgette was so sick so she just stayed in the guest room sleeping Kristi did not come so i had to intertain kelty and separate the dog fights LAME

T.T.F.N
Jenna Marie

12/27/01

HI, my x-mas was great! i got a fake fish, bubble stand, a radio, Marie-Kate and Ashly movie (holiday in the sun) P.J's jeans jeanga truth or dare, typhoon's roller coaster, electric tooth brush and last but not least a new lamp! i was very spoiled.

OK i have to tell you a story! OK hear it goes. my sister Nicole went sledding with her friends, when they got back they started to (play around) and Nicole came home with a cracked eye brow! she head heads with her friend Steven Boyle.

Tomorrow i'm getting a hear cut i dont know what i'm going to look like :S

Jenna Egbert

12/28/01

YOU know last night well this morning!?!? i was up late 1 hour after i wrote last the Johnston's house blew up!!! my friend Taryn and Tashlyn and there fam were on vacation thank goodness

Jenna Egbert

OK enough for NOW i will go to the GYM FINALLY

1 comment:

  1. wow you are BRAVE to share old school journals ;) ha. hope life is treating you fabulous jenna! xoxo

    ReplyDelete