Monday, January 10, 2011

Old school JOURNAL part #2 :) XMAS and true friends??

12/04/01

hi, today I  wen tto school and all day "someone" was nagging me about your hair is so weird your shirt is too tight your spelling is so bad do you now how popular ia would bi if you wernt my friend and so my whole day was soooo bad. "someone" started to spred roumors that i'm so fat i can't fit in my chair and then i go to lunch and don't have any lunch money so i was starving. and "someone" said it was a good thing.

coming home i almost missed the bus, i come home slip on ice did my homework go to mutual

Jenna Marie

some times i think i just was writing all the bad things, maybe its so that i can look back and realize those were not hard trials to over come but i did it :)


November 4th, 2002

Hey, I  haven't written since last year so I'm going to catch up! I'M in 8th grade my fav teacher is Mr. Guachay (sp) I'm doing NJHS, on the dance team, pep band, math counts, doing dance for studio 1, church volley ball and normal band

I'm trying to find out if  "someone and someone" are friends i can really depend on . like "someone" need sot work on not letting npeople get to her head every day i make complements to her cause that is my gal is to rise her selfasteam but i think her goal is to lwer mine ever day she has something rude to say or lie cause she new she had my crimper she called "someone" and askede how she should tell me she always has to be right "someone" has a major lieing prob

its sad cause i have liked "someone" since the middle of 7th grade and now "someone" likes him so i cn't like him i like alot of guys but i can't say anything cause "someone" will say you like to many guys or if i ask someone about a guy they know someone wil say don't tell her she will still him

i was reading my stranth of the youth thing and it says what my friends now is an ipact on me and that skareds me cause i am not myself around them im so confused i dont know why.

my sister called and said she held hands with Jared. is a guy at college he came home with  his sister Cory cause there parents live in NC we went and saw harry potter  amber and alona came all that week we went 4 wheeling sweet home Alabama charily and my grandma shively had there 50th anniversary anyway Jared is very nice and treats Nicole very well like "yes mam""

 they get along very well. its funny we were playing chess and he poped his knuckles and my om hates that and i warned him last night Nicole and a lot of other people went to a chair store after hours and sat on bean bags and watched movies, the guy off of singles ward was their the one with the tattoos and piercings she thought he was way cool for x mas I'm doing the 12 days of x mas for Madison janica and Kristi one the first day of Xmas... your good friend gave to you.. and air head!

"some times I can be an Air Head but I am still your  friend, THANKS"

Jenna Marie :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment