Sunday, November 7, 2010

20 years ago....

I saw this on a friends blog. I love this idea! It makes me realize how much things really have changed!

TWENTY years ago I...
1. Was 1 1/2 years old
2. Lived in a tiny ghetto apartment
3. Kept my mom busy 

TEN years ago I...
1. Was in 6th grade
2. Was experiencing one of the most difficult times of my life
3. Lived in Idaho falls

FIVE years ago I...
1. Bratty 16 year old girl
2. Lived in the same house i do now
3. Had just moved in to our new house away from 3 of my best friends :(

THREE years ago I...
1. In the middle of my beauty schooling
2. Lived in my first apartment in Provo UTAH with 5 other GIRLS
3. Made many life long friends

ONE year ago I...
1. Working as a nanny in cali
2. Started naking bows and cute things
3. Found out one of my best friends was having a baby

So far THIS YEAR I have...
1. Started 4 different BLOGS
2. Started packing up my "little girl stuff" and my "when i'm married" things
3. Talked to the bank about starting a retirement fund and put $50.00 in!

YESTERDAY I...
1. Went to school and threw up.. so my mom came to get me :(
2. Caught the flu and missed my mom's birthday dinner :(
3. Spent time all by my self being sick :(

TODAY I...
1. Went to church and really enjoyed sacrement meeting
2. I went up and buried my Testimony 
3. Did prob 50 pages of scanning photos for x-mas presents for the fam

TOMORROW I will...
1. Spend the day at the dentist and sleeping
2. Family Home Evening (SA)
3. Make accessories to sale

In the NEXT YEAR I hope to...
1. Buy my first car
2. Have a real big girl job
3. Be dating some one.. or on a mission in know complete opp. 

EVERYDAY I...
1. Try to become closer to my Heavenly Father
2. Be a friend
3. Dream up more accessories to make

Try this! It is really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment