Saturday, November 27, 2010

EXPANSIONS

I’m sure several of you have wondered why I have changed things up, sat back and prioritized and now expanding with another blog, and now website, with another expansion of my etsy shop launching later this week!
I am expanding for several reasons, but one of the main reasons for expansion is I want to write about something that I am passionate about.  Cutting hair  is something I am very passionate about ,and it makes me who I am.  I’m also changing things up due to being out of work going on almost a YEAR.  Since I am passionate about hair why not expand.  I’ve expanded due to my belief that great design should be available to anyone and everyone regardless of their budget constraints.
I will still be blogging on this personal blog.  This blog has been my baby from day one where I love to share about my personal life, my struggles,  experiences, and the adventures that I am taking.  This meaning that I may not blog every-day, but I’ll still be here.  I’ve decided to pour my heart and soul into this new adventure that awaits me, and I hope you will support me in all these expansions.
Thanks again for being such wonderful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment