Saturday, November 27, 2010

AS most of you KNOW :D

As most of you know I graduated from high school in 2007 and I believed deeply that after I graduated that I would have to work really hard to find a job.  However, in the end I thought I would find one.  I’m not giving up this thought.
It’s an opportunity that I never thought would occur, but none the less the opportunity has risen.  The opportunity is a chance to go back to school and get my cosmology licence   I know most of you are thinking, shouldn't you have done that back in 2009?.  Maybe so – Maybe not.  
Yes, I’m still very passionate about Cutting hair, and it also holds a special place in my heart.  However, I do believe God has given me this time off for a reason.  A reason I’m not really understanding at this point, but taking it day by day is the only option I have.  I believe that everything happens for a reason, and that we should all live life to the fullest while not wasting time along the way.
Saying that – I’m not sure what these next few months hold for me – whether I’ll find a part time job.  Everything is just up in the air which is something that bothers me (I”m a planner by nature.) I’m just all up in the air if this is the direction  Does He want me to wait things out till I can find the perfect job? Does God want me to go back to school and pursue Does He want me to get a part-time job and wait the economy out? Or What?! I guess I’m at the point that I need direction.
Direction from the One and Only from Above.  Direction from the One that I am oh so thankful for being in my life.  Direction from the One that has alway been by my side every step of the way. Direction from the One that has guided me through other tough situations.Direction…on what’s next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment