Sunday, November 28, 2010

GREAT MOVIE Facebooks own, "social network" LOVE IT


Bob (Mark Saul): "You know, I could swear he was looking at you when he said the next Bill Gates could be right in this room."
Mark Zuckerberg: "I doubt it."
Bob: "I showed up late. I don't even know who he was."
Mark Zuckerberg: "It was Bill Gates."
Bob: "Oh shit that makes sense."





 Lawyer: "Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention?"Mark Zuckerberg: "No."Lawyer: "Do you think I deserve it?"Mark Zuckerberg: "What?"Lawyer: "Do you think I deserve your full   attention?"Mark: "I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want to perjure myself, so I have a legal  obligation to say no."Lawyer: "Okay...no. You don't think I deserve your attention."Mark Zuckerberg: "I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try, but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?








Sean Parker: "You're going to hand them a business card saying, 'I'm CEO, bitch'"


No comments:

Post a Comment