Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Find me"


I think about you all the time
but the funny thing is i dont even know who you are,
I know there's some one out there that i am ment for,
and i can almost feel you in my heart,

where are you darling dont give up
dont fall for another, she will never love you enough,
right here praying, thats where I'll be,
Please come Find me.

I see lovers in this world that has found there perfect match
that doesn't make things easer for me,
I need to let these feelings out to make my life compleate
why i can't find love that remains a mistery
Come on and find me baby dont make me wait for you,

where are you darling dont give up dont fall for another
she will never love you enough, right here praying thats were I'll be,
please come find me. ohhh baby
right here praying thats where ill be, untill then Ill see you in my dreams
Please come find me.

1 comment:

  1. I like these lyrics a lot. They are really personal and I give you props for throwing up something so emotional and close to the heart. Great job!

    ReplyDelete